The following terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) apply to the 2017 Natural Gas Cash Back offer.
1. Information on how to participate in this offer and claim your cash back form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to the offer of an eftpos Card (‘Jemena Cash Back Card’) issued by iGoDirect Pty Ltd ABN 17 110 897 320 and, where applicable, when eligible individuals satisfy the requirements outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
3. The "Promoter" is Jemena Gas Networks (NSW) Ltd (ABN 87 003 004 322), 99 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 (‘Jemena’).
4. To be eligible to participate and claim in this offer, individuals must purchase a Natural Gas hot water system, Natural Gas ducted heating system or Natural Gas flued heaters as a replacement for their existing non-Natural Gas appliance between March 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017, and have the Natural Gas appliance installed by November 30, 2017 or, purchase a Natural Gas portable heater, Natural Gas Cooktop, Natural Gas BBQ or Natural Gas Pool/Spa heater as a replacement for their non-Natural Gas appliance between June 1, 2017 and July 31, 2017 and have the Natural Gas appliance installed by August 31, 2017.
5. This offer is available to residential customers aged 18 years or over only and who live within the Jemena Gas Networks region in NSW and satisfy the purchase and installation requirements. Individuals who purchase Natural Gas appliances for government projects, new homes, commercial projects, property developments or the replacement of existing Natural Gas appliances will be ineligible to participate or claim. To check if they fall within the Jemena Gas Networks region, individuals should contact a Natural Gas Specialist or refer to the Natural Gas Locator Tool on www.gonaturalgas.com.au/check-for-natural-gas. The purchase and installation of the Natural Gas appliance must be made from and conducted by a Natural Gas Specialist in the Jemena Gas Network region (list of Natural Gas Specialists available in your area can be found on www.gonaturalgas.com.au/find-a-gas-specialist). Claims will not be accepted:
a) For purchases that have been made and for which a Jemena Cash Back Card has been issued under these Terms and Conditions or under any previous offer, and;
b) On back-ordered or forward-ordered products or inability of the Natural Gas Specialist to undertake the installation within the promotion dates for any reason. There is a maximum of three cards claimable per residence unless the Promoter, at its sole discretion, decides to increase the maximum per residence. Only one free basic Natural Gas connection (if required and where applicable) will be offered per residence/household.
These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jemena offer, including any bespoke 2017 Hot Water offers in market through our current alliance partners.
6. The Jemena Cash Back Card claims will allow for up to 1,300 claims for Natural Gas hot water systems, 300 claims for Natural Gas ducted heating systems, 350 claims for Natural Gas flued heaters, 300 claims for Natural Gas portable heaters, 300 claims for Natural Gas BBQs and Cooktops and 150 claims for Natural Gas Pool/Spa heaters or up until the end of the campaign - each valid Jemena Cash Back Card has a value of $1,000 (Natural Gas ducted heating systems only), $500 (Natural Gas hot water systems, Natural Gas flued heaters and Natural Gas Pool/Spa heaters) or $200 (Natural Gas portable heaters, Natural Gas BBQs and Natural Gas Cooktops).
7. Once a Natural Gas Specialist has installed the Natural Gas appliance, the Natural Gas Specialist will then assist the individual by providing a correctly completed copy of the Gas Compliance Certificate and a copy of the appliance Purchase Receipt.
8. If all documentation is correct, individuals can lodge a claim, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, to receive a Jemena Cash Back Card by visiting www.naturalgascashback.com.au and submitting the online claim form by November 30, 2017 for Natural Gas hot water systems, Natural Gas ducted heating systems and Natural Gas flued heaters, or August 31, 2017 for Natural Gas portable heating, Natural Gas BBQs, Natural Gas Cooktops or Natural Gas Pool/Spa heating. The individual will need to submit the following with the online claim form: meter number, installer business name, old and new appliance details (i.e. details of their old heater and their new heater), a copy of their Gas Certificate of Compliance and a copy of their Purchase Receipt as proof of purchase. The Steps to claim and use your Jemena Cash Back Card are as follows:
a) Make your appliance purchase and retain your Purchase Receipt.
b) Have your appliance installed and receive your Gas Certificate of Compliance.
c) Fill out and lodge the online claim form, uploading your Purchase Receipt and Gas Certificate of Compliance.
d) Once your lodgment is confirmed, you should receive your Jemena Cash Back Card with PIN by mail within 30 business days.
e) Once you receive your card in the mail, activate it online via www.naturalgascashback.com.au or by calling iGoDirect on 1800 427 608 within 3 months of the date on the letter provided with the card. The Jemena Cash Back Card will be ready to use from 12pm the business day following activation, and will expire 12 months from the date of activation. Start using your Jemena Cash Back Card at any payment terminal accepting eftpos Australia wide.
f) Start using your Jemena Cash Back Card at any payment terminal accepting eftpos Australia wide.
9. Jemena will endeavour to ensure that eligible customers who lodge valid claims receive their Jemena Cash Back Card within 30 business days.
10. The $200, $500 and $1,000 Jemena Cash Back Cards include GST.
11. Eligible purchases must take place between March 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017 for Natural Gas hot water systems, Natural Gas ducted heating and Natural Gas flued heating and the installation must take place by November 30, 2016. Online claim forms must be submitted by November 30, 2017. Claim forms will not be accepted after November 30, 2017. This includes all re-submissions or previously rejected claims. Eligible purchases must take place between June 1, 2017 and July 31, 2017 for Natural Gas portable heaters, Natural Gas Cooktops, Natural Gas BBQs and Natural Pool/Spa heaters and installation must take place by August 31, 2017. Online claim forms must be submitted by August 31, 2017. Claim forms will not be accepted after August 31, 2017.
12. The Jemena Cash Back Card will be posted to the installation address provided on the claim form. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter takes no responsibility for cards not received. The Promoter will not be responsible to the individual for non-activated Jemena Cash Back Cards or expired cards.
13. Customers will be disqualified from this promotional offer if they fail to comply with any of the specified Terms and Conditions. By making a claim, all individuals agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and individuals (including an individual's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any individual who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If for any reason an individual does not take/redeem an offer (or an element of an offer) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the offer (or that element of the offer) will be forfeited. The Jemena Cash Back Card must be activated by the expiry date shown on the card. Cards will not be activated after their expiry date.
19. If any offer (or part of any offer) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the offer (or that part of the offer) with an offer to the equal value and/or specification.
20. Jemena Cash Back Cards, or any unused portion of a Jemena Cash Back Card, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated by the Promoter due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any individual; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the individual's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its ‘related bodies corporate’ as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and respective officers, employees and agents (‘Personnel’)) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an individual; or (f) use/taking of/redemption of an offer.
25. As a condition of claiming an offer, each individual must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Jemena Cash Back Card suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.